SUPER CLAY DESICCANT
Super Clay Disciccant also known as the active clay soil moisture particles, derived from natural minerals, non-adhesive, dry fiber, no leaks, no corrosion and non-toxic properties. Clay Disiccant is extremely safe and environmentally friendly because of its inert chemical properties and is derived from nature.
Characteristics and Using
Pellets or powder, water soluble, capable of absorbing up to 45% of its own weight. Active clay combined with polymers and Calcium chloride to help enhances absorption. Activated clay is applied as a moist grain for the protection of goods in containers.
- Derived from natural, odorless, non-toxic, non-corrosive and recycle.
- Ability to absorb high water.
- Time to protect long products.
- Stable supply, new trend, inexpensive cost, economic efficiency.
- Electronics, semiconductors.
- Chemical Products.
- Health care products.
- Food packaging.
- Machinery and equipment & spares of textiles.
- Skin products.
- Agricultural products.
- Moisture for the container.
Cause of Moisture.
- Moisture in air.
- Moisture in materials within the good.
- Moisture in pallets, cargo materials.
- Humidity in container, container floor.
How to choose the appropriate moisture-type, economic effectiveness.
- Determine the size, status, type container, temperature and relative humidity.
- To capture the conditions of transport environment and to preserve goods including temperature, relative humidity, transportation time and preservation of goods to determine the condenser point. (The condenser point occurs when the amount of air vapor exceeds the saturation and the mist. The amount of water vapor evaporates low when the air dries up and vice versa. The role of the moist beans is to attract water in an efficient manner, reducing relative humidity to the level of incapacitors.
- Packaging properties: size, material, packaging product.